10 Apr Upcoming: UEIL Annual Congress of the European Lubricants Industry
MALTA. Suzan Jagger, President of Jagger Advisory, will be presenting at the 2015 Annual Congress of the European Lubricants Industry to take place in Malta during October 21–23, 2015.
The title of her paper, Capturing New Value in Lubricants… Europe and the Flight to Growth will place the future contributions and role of Europe in a global context.
The global lubricants business is a golden nugget in terms of profit contribution to the downstream energy business. This is especially true for European marketers and distributors that have built a value-focused portfolio, and adapted their business models to meet new global challenges.
As the European home-based market and competitive challenges mount, the flight to growth in Asia, Africa, Middle East, and even the Americas becomes an imperative. Jagger Advisory will place the future contributions and role of Europe in a global context. How Europe drives global business value will be highlighted through an examination of key issues and developments, including:
- New Global Challenges
- Technology Disruption
- Market volatility
- and the Acceleration of Synthetic Lubes growth
For the record
- What have been the big drivers of marketing earnings growth?
- During the recession, how did global and European players perform?
- What is the trajectory Europe?
- What are the next opportunities?
The down-hill road
- Optimizing Europe in the face of maturityStrong synthetics, high costs, and declining volume
- Re-thinking the way products are brought to European markets
- and Challenges of leveraging European brands, products and technology in Asia, Africa and the Middle East
Further information at UEIL.